Click Here For Relationship & Travel

British man who was mistakenly killed by hunter

A British cyclist who was shot dead by a hunter who mistook him for an animal has been branded a 'rapist c**t' by his victim who said she is glad 'karma' got him back.
Mark Sutton, 34, was killed in France when a marksman, 22, mistook him for prey on Saturday near the Les Gets Alpine ski resort.
Despite tributes from friends in the region, the UK born cyclist was branded a 'monster' at home. 
Sutton's own mother and an ex girlfriend have said they are happy he is dead.
Speaking to The Sun a third woman said she was raped and attacked by him around 100 times.
The victim who cannot be named for legal reasons said his death was a shock to her - but that she welcomed the news.
She said: 'He was a rapist c*** and I'm glad he's dead.
'When I heard he had been killed I felt utter relief, it was a massive burden off my back. I was just relieved he couldn't hurt us or anyone again.
'He deserved to be shot like an animal — he was the biggest animal there was.
'They hunted the right animal. I want the killer to get off because he did us a favour.
'It was karma and I knew it would get him one day.'